TIC TAC TOE - Tres en línea Game（APK v1.16）
- Current Version:
- File size: 83M
1、<p>Three-person studio A Stranger Gravity has got a new name and a release date for its relaxing bird flock-flying experience Apsis.</p><p>It's not called Gathering Sky and will be out on iOS and Android this April.</p><p>You may remember that I went hands-on with Apsis last year when it was only announced for Android. I found it uplifting, almost refreshing as I used a finger to find birds for my flock among the clouds.</p><p>Then, it suddenly went dark on me, as thunder clouds rolled in and an eagle swooped down to catch by birds.</p><p>A Stranger Gravity has been busy improving on that experience ever since. It's still just as playful and relaxing while also bringing you into an expressive story.</p>
2、THE LAND OF DREAMS AMONGlatinamericasport.com<p>With summer in full swing, now's your last chance to grab Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memory for a minimal £4.99/$6.99 on iTunes.</p><p>The original farming and life simulation game, Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories offers up brand new stories and hours of entertaining game-play as you revitalise an old farm and build relationships with the townsfolk. How you play is entirely up to you.Be aware that the game is compatible of iOS 6.0 or later so make sure to check first.</p><p>Its £4.99/$6.99 price tag expires tomorrow so be quick about it! If you love the intensely addictive PC game, Stardew Valley, you’ll love Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories. Head over to iTunes now and grab a copy before it’s too late.</p>
- TIC TAC TOE - Tres en línea Game
- <p>An iPhone version of Frozen Synapse is set to release on January 8th.</p><p>The announcement comes in the form of a tweet by Mode 7 Games co-founder, Paul Taylor.</p><p>Taylor also used Twitter to later clarify that the game's upcoming iPhone version will launch separately from its existing iPad port already on the App Store.</p><p>Mode 7's popular turn-based strategy series has seen success on desktop and mobile for its deep complexity.</p><p>The team also released a completely reworked sequel called Frozen Synapse Prime on Vita last September, which we gave a Gold Award.</p><p>We're not sure what, if anything, will be different about the original Frozen Synapse on iPhone, but we'll keep you updated.</p><p>Frozen Synapse earned a Silver Award from our review last year, which called it "tense, unpredictable, and (mostly) brilliant."</p><p>If you have an iPad, you can purchase Frozen Synapse on the App Store for £6.99 / $9.99.</p>
- The Rose and the Amaranth
- Love made them not; with acture they may be,
- <p>The Elder Scrolls: Legends is rolling out its next expansion this month. Players will be whisked away to some familiar locales from The Elder Scrolls III in Houses of Morrowind, which is bringing a huge amount of new content to the popular card game.</p><p>Houses of Morrowind introduces over 140 new cards from Morrowind and Elder Scrolls: Online. Each of Morrowind’s Great Houses will get their own cards and special attributes. Perhaps most notably, though, are new three-attribute cards. If you add one of these cards to your deck, you’ll be able to unlock all of the other cards’ three attributes. Plus, you’ll now be able to build 100 card decks. That should add some interesting flair to battles. You can check out some of the new cards over on Bethesda’s blog.The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Houses of Morrowind is out on March 28 on iOS and Android. If you’re looking to get into The Elder Scrolls: Legends ahead of the next expansion, read up on our thoughts about the game. We were quite impressed with the game’s depth and polished combat.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.