Glow Block Puzzle（MOD APK (Unlimited Money) v1.7.6）
- Current Version:
- File size: 93M
2、<p>Feral Interactive does just love causing a stir, and with sudden announcement of the code-named iOS game 'Lionheart' mobile gamers are certainly speculating this morning.</p><p>Yesterday Feral Interactive Tweeted out a nonchalant 'Ah just ignore it, it's probably broken' *wink-wink*-type message, and we know one thing from it: there's a new Feral game coming really soon.</p><p>What we can't get our heads around is what exactly is coming. In the comments of the post, gamers have been speculating everything from the slightly more ambitious Tomb Raider or Wolfenstein to ROME: Total War - Alexander or Medieval 2.</p><p>With a clue like 'Lionheart' it's also possible Feral could be playing off British history. As the books tell us, Richard I was king of England from 1189 and was revered as a great military hero/leader, therefore dubbed Richard the Lionheart. I'd wager that that's a pretty likely way for them to go.Well, unless the radar is broken we should find out about the game pretty darn soon. Until then, what do you guys think it'll be? Let us know in the comments below.</p>Bastardus - Knight Soul (Alpha) (More and more souls) MOD APK
3、<p>Dofus is still a massively popular franchise. Its MMOs had around 30 million players at some point and is still going strong, with a movie that released earlier this year in Europe.</p><p>The franchise expanded into mobile with Dofus Battle, a smaller version of Dofus' world that focused on turn-based combat. While it was enjoyable, Dofus fans may have been left wanting more, itching for that MMO experience on the go.</p>
- Glow Block Puzzle
- In Vlogger Go Viral MOD APK, your virtual life has been happening like the loop. Wake up, eat, make videos, upload videos, drink coffee, and sleep. These are your continuous work for every day. This scene never changed and happened like the loop. Already you know about the products like computers, cameras, and lights. So pay some amount of game points to buy new items for making video properly.
- Mama Hawk Mod Mama Hawk v6.1 mod Features:1. Game modifications for a large number of coins 2. Go to the ADRule the skies, feed the kids, and surprise your prey as the fierce but caring Mama Hawk.Experience freedom of flight and love for family in this fast-paced parenting simulator meets side-scrolling adventure.Your babies' survival depends on your speed, skill, and evasive maneuvers! Show no mercy!• Over 100 levels of animal-grabbing, baby-feeding, free-flying fun, each with a variety of challenges like obnoxious skunks, prickly porcupines, and bipolar clouds.• Five beautiful worlds: autumn, mountain, garden, forest, meadow. • Over 25 unique animals will make you appreciate the beauty of nature! And then you feed them to your kids!• Unique art style where coloring book meets Saturday morning cartoon• 20 stylish Outfits from Mama to collect• Simple, one-finger control scheme is easy to learn, but with a sky-high ceiling for mastery. When you get really good at Mama Hawk, the game soars (pun intended).• Who needs to be a superhero when you can be MAMA HAWK? She can pick up animals thrice her size, and won't hesitate to drop a cute bunny into her nest of hungry babies.• Collectible ladybug coins unlock awesome upgrades and power-ups, like Buff Wings and Health Upgrades.
- <p>It's hard to believe the weekend's almost here already, but I guess some of us have had a rather short working week this time around. Still, that also means it's time to look at this week's newest games.</p><p>Whether you're after a puzzler, an arcade driving game, a touch of golf, an exceptionally popular battle royale shooter, or something else to dive into, have a look to see if anything catches your eye. iOS/AndroidAva Airborne</p>Platform: iOSPrice: F2P<p>Defy gravity with style in this cutesy endless arcade - erm - flier. Keep Ava off the ground for as long as possible and beat your personal best scores time and time again.</p>FortnitePlatform: iOSPrice: F2P<p>As quickly as it arrived in beta, Fortnite dropped fully on iOS earlier this week. Go head-to-head, or team up, in 100-player battles to the death. You may not be getting chicken dinners for winning, but a victory royale is just as good.</p>Merge Gems!Platform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>Match and merge gems together to make them even more magnificent in this, the latest title from Gram Games. The fast you tap, the faster the gems will appear, and maybe you might just get a new sort of gem to work with.</p>Never Stop Sneakin'Platform: iOSPrice: £2.99/$2.99<p>Dropping out of absolutely nowhere, Never Stop Sneaking is a top-down action game where you've got to infiltrate the enemy's base, avoid patrols, build your Sneakin' HQ, and try to stop the evil Guildenstern's time-travelling scheme.</p>OILPlatform: iOSPrice: £1.99/$1.99<p>Dig for oil in early 1900s America and compete against an AI or real-life opponent in this stylish, digital board game. After all, what's life without a little challenge?</p>PAKO 2Platform: Android (also on iOS)Price: F2P<p>Channel your inner 'Baby Driver' in this getaway driver arcade game. Pick up your crew, take part in epic high-speed chases, try your best to lose the cops, and get paid.</p>The Pillars of the EarthPlatform: iOSPrice: £4.99/$4.99<p>Based on Ken Follett's bestselling novel, The Pillars of the Earth takes you on an epic interactive adventure through 12th century England. Become a skilled stonemason and construct one of the greatest cathedrals on British soil.</p>Salad HuntPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>As one of our previous Big Indie Pitch contestants, Salad Hunters has finally releases its family-friendly FPS. Instead of taking out human enemies, you're chucking whatever you can find at a wave of adorable (but terrifying) salad ingredients.</p>Shotonline GolfPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>If you're a bit fond of golf and want a more realistic experience on your mobile, this game's the one for you. Take on other players in 1-v-1 real-time challenges and show off your golf skills in style.</p>Simon the Sorcerer - MucusadePlatform: iOS (also on Android)Price: £3.99/$3.99<p>When the evil sorcerer Sordid returns with little more than revenge on his mind, Simon's once again got a battle on his hands. Head out on another adventure through a land of fairytales, mischief, and magic, and help Simon figure out a way to get home.</p>Star Tactics Redux: PremiumPlatform: iOS (also available on Android and F2P on Android/iOS)Price: £4.99/$4.99<p>The question on many of your lips is 'why pay for this 3D tactical space strategy when it's already free to play?' Well, in the premium version you'll get an ad-free experience and the Expedition expansion - plus double XP and Credits for it, too.</p>Trick Shot 2Platform: iOSPrice: £2.99/$2.99<p>Get the ball in the box - that's the easy way to describe it. This minimalistic sequel is packed with more levels and a level editor so the fun doesn't have to stop. Share you work with other people and take on fellow players' challenges.</p>Up GolfPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>If you're on the other end of the spectrum and want a pretty chill golf game, Up Golf is right up your street. It's colourful, it's simple, it's cute, and there's a never-ending amount of levels to play around with.</p>WoodwaysPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: £2.99/$2.99<p>The aim of this quirky puzzler is to guide different animals to their destinations - though there's more to it than just a colourful, adorable collection of woodland animals. Since all of the animals move simultaneously, you've got to really use your head to get complete the 50+ levels.</p>Nintendo SwitchThe Adventure PalsPlatform: SwitchPrice: $14.99<p>Launched in America (with the EU launch coming next week), The Adventure Pals is a stylish and adorable platformer where you and your two best pals, a giraffe and a rock, have to save your dad from being turned into hotdogs.</p>Sling MingPlatform: SwitchPrice: $11.99<p>Hop into your spacesuit and dive straight into a new intergalactic adventure. Hunt down your missing father and recover the key to the strange vault below your castle, princess.</p>SumerPlatform: SwitchPrice: $14.99<p>Blending turn-based strategy with real-time action, this intriguing board game puts you in the shoes of Sumerian nobles. Hoping to earn the great goddess Inanna's favour, you must harvest barley, herd goats, and perform more ritual offerings than your competitors.</p>Super Rocket ShootoutPlatform: SwitchPrice: $9.99<p>This fast-paced 2D brawler mixes platforming and fighting mechanics, offering up solo and up to four-player combat for crazy and highly explosive fun.</p>Urban Trial PlaygroundPlatform: SwitchPrice: $19.99<p>This newest instalment of the bike-racing series transports you from stony streets to the sandy beaches of California as you flip, jump, and perform the sickest combos for points.</p>
- "Were you able to eat enough pie to please her?"!
- <p>The location-based CCG Fightlings may have only soft launched earlier this week, but a special event is already planned, starting this coming Monday.</p><p>Running from July 24th, the goal is to collect six different orbs, each corresponding to one of the six in-game factions.</p><p>Those taking part in the event will have a chance to find these rare orbs at points of interest. Some only provide orbs during certain conditions, i.e. playgrounds when it's sunny or theaters at night.</p><p>Why should I attend?Once the event has finished you'll have a week to trade orbs for valuable portals in the in-game store. These portals may contain anything from your average resources to something a bit more exotic. The faction that collects the most orbs will get the best portals once the event finishes.</p><p>If you're in Germany, Austria, Poland, the Netherlands, or Switzerland you can grab the game on the App Store or Google Play now.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.